Fast growing Luxury Black Car Service seeking motivated people to dispatch our fleet of sedans and limousines throughout the Tri State Area and manage affiliated jobs.
Qualified candidates must have at least 3 years experience as a dispatcher or dispatch assistant and must have good knowledge of the Tri State Area. Must also have good customer service skills and be able to communicate with chauffeurs via Nextel Radio. Good company benefits and an opportunity to join a company revolutionizing the industry.
Minimum Candidate Attributes
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Minimum one year related experience
- Excellent PC skills; intermediate skill level in regard to MS Windows and Excel.
- Intermediate data entry skills.
- Excellent organizational, oral, written, listening skills, and trouble shooting skills.
- Demonstrate high level of interpersonal skills necessary to handle sensitive and emergency situations; demonstrate poise, tact and diplomacy.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle and prioritize multiple, competing tasks/demands.
- Must be able to speak clearly and read English in order to follow written and verbal instructions and communicate via radio and/or phone.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and perform in high-pressure situations; "can-do" attitude.
All Shifts Available!!!
We are constantly looking for professional drivers to increase our fleet. If you have a New York City TLC licence and a 2005 or newer luxury sedan, please call or email us. If you don't have car we can help you buy or rent one today.
You will receive training and will be outfitted with GPS and auto dispatch devices so you could communicate with our automated dispatch system.
For more information please call our Director of Fleet Operations at 212-712-8913 or email us at Fleetmanagement@limores.net.
Or please fill out the form below and press submit